Who We Are
High Speed Engineering (HSE) was established in 2002.
Operating out of Malaga in Perth’s Northern Suburbs, we have built an enviable reputation for efficiency and accuracy, producing high quality engineering components and precision parts for all types of industries from mining, aerospace and science to motorsport.
Our aim is simply to be the leading precision CNC Engineering Company in Western Australia and give our customers the highest level of quality and service available and expected in today’s market. Quite simply, we have the right tools and the right people to ensure that your needs and expectations are met.
We guarantee to:
- Manufacture high quality products;
- Accept jobs which are within our capacity regardless of size, volume or complexity;
- Offer competitive and realistic pricing; and
- Prioritise urgent work.
What We Do
High Speed Engineering is unique in that it provides a whole range of engineering capabilities and can be a “One Stop Shop” for any individual or business that needs to utilise all or part of our services.
- Research and Development
- 3D CAD Design
- 3D Printing / Modelling
- Reverse Engineering
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
- CNC Machining
- 6 Axis Wirecutting
- Welding/Fabrication - MIG and TIG Welding
- Selective Electro Plating
- CNC 3+4+5 Axis milling
- CNC 2+3 Axis turning
- CNC Spark Eroding
- CNC 6 axis Wire Cutting
- NC Surface Grinding
- Conventional machining
- Selective Electroplating
- CNC or CO2 Laser marking incl 4th axis
- Within the Perth Metropolitan Area
- Freight or postal delivery
- Pick up.
There is no job too complex or too small. HSE can do high volume repetitive work or smaller ‘one-off’ specialised project pieces (including Research and Development projects).